Benefits – Historically death has been a taboo subject that people attempt to avoid until they are faced with the responsibility of making arrangements for the disposition of a deceased family member or friend. Making arrangements at the time of need can prove to be a difficult and an often unnecessary burden.
The benefits of preplanning include the following:
– To relieve grieving relatives of responsibility and any unnecessary hardships
– To become familiar with the many options, requirements and services available
– To feel secure knowing that all details relating to one’s funeral are documented
– To personalize one’s own funeral service, thus knowing his or her wishes will be fulfilled
– To choose a funeral home
– To record vital information that might otherwise remain unknown
– To complete an estate plan or the final details of a Last Will and Testament
Pre-Plan Online – The staff at Scott’s Chapel Hill Mortuary want to make it as easy and convenient as possible for you to make your pre-planning arrangements. That is why we offer a pre-planning form that you can fill out and submit online. Click the link below to start pre-planning online.