At Scotts’s Chapel Hill Mortuary we are honored to serve families in all of the surrounding areas. All of OUR STAFF members are a dedicated team of professionals ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Feel free to stop in and see our comfortable surroundings and let us get to know you.
We have had the privilege of working with many families. Here are a few of the reasons why people choose to work with Scotts’s Chapel Hill Mortuary:
- We are independently owned and operated.
- We are competitively priced.
- Member of the Alabama Funeral Directors & Mortician Association.
- Member of the National Funeral Directors Association.
- Our company is licensed and insured.
- Notary on staff.
- We are conveniently located.
What we offer
At Scotts’s Chapel Hill Mortuary we believe that economical service and quality care are business essentials to all families who place their trust in us. As a family owned business, we pride ourselves on providing quality products and dignified services (traditional or cremation) at an affordable cost. We understand the emotional and financial burdens can be overwhelming, and our goal is to alleviate as much stress as possible during this difficult time. Learn how we provide families with honest and comprehensive answers during the process of planning funeral arrangements. Call us today to receive a free consultation. We have your best interests at heart.
“Because We Care,” that’s what we offer our families at Scotts’s Chapel Hill Mortuary. Once you walk through our doors, the comforting home-like atmosphere will help soothe your troubled heart and the concern and care of the staff will reassure you that you can completely rely on us to help you through this difficult time in your life.
We believe in personal professionalized service – personal enough to understand what you’re feeling and professional enough to guide you through the decisions you need to make for the final arrangements of your loved one.
- We understand the importance of just listening when you need to express yourself.
- We understand the importance of paying attention to detail so you will be able to look back at the services and know that you did everything right.
- We understand the importance of providing a funeral home setting that is equal to none in this area